PWC – Building trust in society and solving important problems
With offices in 158 countries and more than 236,000 people, we are among the leading professional services networks in the world. We help organisations and individuals create the value they’re looking for, by delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
PwC (Vietnam) Limited established offices in Hanoi and HCMC in 1994. Our team of more than 1000 local and expatriate staff has a thorough understanding of the business environment in Vietnam and a wide knowledge of policies and procedures covering investment, tax, legal, accounting and consulting matters throughout Vietnam. We also have a law company, licensed by the Ministry of Justice with a head office in Ho Chi Minh City and a branch office in Hanoi.
We go the extra mile to help our clients achieve their objectives. We possess skill sets and industry knowledge that our clients require at a local level across our network. We offer an integrated service, bringing a breadth of skills and depth of resources to our clients wherever they do business, throughout Asia and in the rest of the world.
Internship Recruitment Programme 2019
(Assurance, Tax, IT Risk Assurance)
- 1. Number of vacancy: 100
- 2. Job description:
- Our Internship Programme provides undergraduates with the opportunity to experience work life at PwC and gain insight into the working world.
- If you’re in your final year of an undergraduate degree, or you just completed your study and seek for opportunity to get experience in real working life, our internship programme offers an opportunity to build your skills and confidence.
- You’ll work on client projects for three months to give you the best insight into what we do really matters – to our clients, the economy and the wider community. And, you’ll build networks with your colleagues and peer group, through our client focused internship challenge.
- This is also a platform for the Firm to evaluate highly motivated young people who may potentially join us as official staff.
- 3. Benefit:
- A competitive compensation and benefit package;
- A well-defined professional career development framework;
- Excellent learning opportunities for professional qualification;
- A great chance to become our professional staffs at the end of the Internship.
- 4. Required Experience/Skills:
- Final year students or recent graduates with a relevant major (Accounting, Economics, Finance, Commerce, Banking, Foreign Trade or law, Information Technology, …)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of English and Vietnamese