Căn cứ vào chức năng, nhiệm vụ và chương trình hoạt động của Trung tâm Hỗ trợ sinh viên năm 2017, nhằm hỗ trợ sinh viên tìm được nơi thực tập phù hợp với chuyên ngành, Trung tâm Hỗ trợ sinh viên phối hợp với PWC Việt Nam đăng tin tuyển thực tập sinh như sau:
“PwC Internship Programme provides undergraduates & fresh graduates with the opportunity to experience work life at PwC and gain insight into the working world.
If you’re in your final year of an undergraduate degree, or you just completed your study and seek for opportunity to get experience in real working life, our internship programme offers an opportunity to build your skills and confidence. You are also encouraged to share the information about this programme to your network.
You’ll work on client projects for three months to give you the best insight into what we do really matters – to our clients, the economy and the wider community. And, you’ll build networks with your colleagues and peer group, through our client focused internship challenge.
This is also a platform for the Firm to evaluate highly motivated young people who may potentially join us as official staff.
PwC Career Page: http://www.pwc.com/vn/en/careers.html
PwC are offering internship opportunities to final year students at Ho Chi Minh City offices in the following Line of Services: Assurance (audit) intern, IT risk assurance (IT audit) intern, Tax intern & Advisory intern
When & How to apply
- You will be taken to our online application system by access to this link.
- Each candidate can create no more than one application form. Please also make sure you check your application carefully before submitting.
- How to apply online: https://www.pwc.com/vn/en/careers/assets/guideline-for-applying-online-pwc-vietnam.pdf
- We receive applications from 1 August to 10 September 2017.
- Online test: 18 September 2017
- English test: 29 September 2017
- Group Assessment: 16 October 2017
- Final Interview: 24 October 2017
- On boarding: Mid-December 2017 (tentative)
What PwC Vietnam is looking for?
- Final year studentsor recent graduates with a relevant major (Accounting, Economics, Finance, Commerce, Banking, Foreign Trade or law, Information Technology, …)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of English and Vietnamese
- Self-motivated, committed and confident
- Able to rise to the challenges of participating in intensive on-the-job training, managing work responsibilities and client relationships
- Good command of Japanese, Korean or Chinese would be a plus
If you have any questions or inquiries, please contact PwC Recruitment Team via:
Hotline: +84 (0)28 3824 0112
Để cập nhật những tin tức mới nhất về học bổng, việc làm – thực tập, các khóa đào tạo kỹ năng cho sinh viên, các bạn có thể truy cập website Trung tâm Hỗ trợ sinh viên. Hoặc liên hệ:
- Trung tâm Hỗ trợ sinh viên
- Phòng B0.14 – 279 Nguyễn Tri Phương – P.5 – Q.10 – Tp. Hồ Chí Minh (Bên cạnh căn tin)
- Số điện thoại: 028 – 3855.1777
- Email: email@example.com
- Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/TTHTSV.UEH/
Trung tâm Hỗ trợ sinh viên hỗ trợ thực tập
Publish by: Nguyễn Minh Lộc