Chương Trình Quản Trị Viên Tập Sự Của Tập Đoàn Nestlé Việt Nam – Nestlé Management Trainee Program 2020
Nestlé is the world’s largest food and beverage company. We have more than 2000 brands ranging from global icons to local favorites, and we are present in 191 countries around the world.
With a history of more than 150 years of research and development, our purpose is enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. We want to help shape a better and healthier world and inspire people to live healthier lives. This is how we contribute to society while ensuring the long-term success of our company.
WHY NESTLÉ MANAGEMENT TRAINEE PROGRAM
Nestlé gives its best every day and touches lives of Vietnamese people. We have the spark so we can reach our fullest potential. We are proud to be part of a winning team – caring leaders and progressive individuals.
Nestlé Management Trainee Program (NMTP) is a fast-track development program combining on-the-job training with personal/group coaching, to build up future leaders equipped with strong Business acumen and relevant leadership and functional competences.
Joining us now to maximize your fullest potential on an accelerated pathway, by working with our diverse and experienced professionals and immerse in our brands when you embark on cross-functional job rotations across core functions.
Open positions for Nestlé Management Trainee Program 2020 (NMTP2020)
- Commercial (Brand / Market Research / Trade Marketing)
- Sales · Supply Chain
- Finance & Control
- South Factory – Application Group (Research & Development) / Production / Engineering / Manufacturing Excellence (Continuous Improvement) / Resource Management Planning
- North Factory – Engineering / Human Resource
- Fresh Graduate with less than 1 year of work experience
- Grade-Point Average (GPA) from 2.8/4 equivalent 7/10
- Prove good sense of business acumen, critical thinking, analytical skills and have good command of English
- Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Driven and ambitious in delivery of results
- Possess initiative, courage and openness to embrace and lead change.
Application Screening: Submit your application through our online portal >>HERE<<
We only accept application through online link. Deadline to apply: 15th January 2020
- ROUND 1 – Online Assessment: Go through our aptitude test to show us your Spark characteristics as well as excellent capability
- ROUND 2 – Initial Interview: Spark your confidence with our HR and functional leaders through face-to-face interview
- ROUND 3 – Summer Camp/Sales Challenge: Gain insight into our business through solving real-world business issues and interact with business leaders at our well-known assessment center
- ROUND 4 – Final Interview: Your final performance to spark yourself with our Business Leaders panel
Let’s SPARK at Nestlé Vietnam