The professional working environment and career opportunities at DAI-ICHI LIFE VIETNAM
We welcome all professional candidates of the industry, as well as talented candidates without experience in the field to develop their careers with Dai-ichi Life Insurance Company of Vietnam. Categories of job vacancies in each Department/Division in our company are as follows:
*** Location: Ho Chi Minh City
1. General Accounting (Quantity: 02)
- Prepare accounting entries for cash, bank, and inventory, assets to ensure all accounting transactions are updated into general ledgers correctly, in time, follow Vietnamese Accounting Standard and company internal rules;
- Control and manage Cash flow to maximize the efficiency in cash management.
- Daily receive, arrange, file and retrieve accounting documents;
- Check and manage all accounting documents to ensure all accounting documents have supporting documents complying with Vietnamese Accounting Standard, Government regulations, and to be signed by company authorized singers.
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting, Banking;
- Microsoft Office skills are required;
- English level B;
- Good in communication skills;
- Be pro-active;
- Careful, sense of responsibility.
2. Finance (Quantity: 03)
- Budget Planning and Monitoring;
- Request for Approval (RFA) review;
- Financial Analysis;
- Finance Business Partner;
- Finance Manual;
- Bachelor degree in Finance/Accounting;
- Sound financial analysis skills;
- Policy and process writing skills;
- English writing skills;
- Sun system is plus;
- Q&A, Excel.
3. Corporate Branding (Quantity: 02)
- Handle departmental administration works like e-payment, stationery, store keeping, etc;
- Handle the process the maintenance of the signage nation-wide;
- Prepare, install and operate everyday show on the system of TV display;
- Arrange the delivery and storing of all marketing materials/items;
- Process new production of the signage nation-wide;
- Take part in preparing and implementing of all events of Brand & Marketing Division (CSR, sponsorship, seminar, exhibition, etc.)
- University graduate;
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint…);
- Graphic design software (Photoshop/ Adobe Illustrator…) is an advantage;
- Good command of English, Vietnamese both writing & speaking;
- Public communication, interpersonal;
- Creative, eager to explore new ideas;
- Positive attitude;
- Be able to work under pressure of workload & deadlines.
4. Brand & Marketing (Quantity: 05)
- Assist all administration work and execution plan of “ For A better life” Foundation;
- Assist to implement brand & marketing campaign in accordance with the company’s strategy including charity events, product launch, corporate events for special distribution channels, PR campaigns as assigned by Senior Director;
- Assist to prepare and edit the Vietnamese & English document relating to branding and communications activities;
- Admin work such as e-payment, filing, meeting arrangement;
- Assist to attend and support local corporate and CSR events as assigned.
- University degree in Journalism, Sociology, Literature, Economics, Financial, Business Administration or equivalent;
- Good writing and communications skills, both Vietnamese and English;
- Good computer skills including Word, Excel and Power point;
- Good knowledge of social media;
- Ability to build & develop good;
- Being open minded, pro-active and patient.
5. Actuarial (Quantity: 05)
- Provide support to the actuarial departments in all aspects of actuarial work including, but not limited to, the following:
- Conduct monthly/quarterly reports to internal management and MOF;
- Data processing and checking;
- Providing supports in other procedures of valuation process;
- Providing supports in EV, VNB calculation;
- Study and take actuarial exams.
- Bachelor/Master of Math and IT Science or Economies or Actuarial Science;
- Ability speaking, reading and writing in English;
- Fundamentals of actuarial math’s and principles;
- Analyzing skill;
- Good PC skills;
- Analyzing skill;
- Attention to details;
- Committed to write actuarial examinations.
6. Agency Planning (Quantity: 02)
- Sales Strategy/Tactics Planning(Compensation Scheme/Contests/Sales Bonus etc);
- Sales Review/Analysis;
- Cooperating with Agency Admin/ Agency Support /Business Development / Actuary team/ IT/OP.
- University degree or above (Priority of IT technology, Math – Information Major);
- Experience in managing data, multi structure (Many level in tree structure);
- Good communication;
- Strong knowledge of data analysis, system, data structure;
- Strong computer skill, especially in using Ms Excel;
- Strong writing skill (Vietnamese & English).
7. Agency Support (Quantity: 02)
- Follow up and provide data (update & result) all Agency contests;
- Distribution contest posters to nation-wide offices;
- Key in AS data;
- To support incentive trips organization;
- Coordinate with suppliers & CS (Customer Services) to ensure all necessary items are provided properly & timely for all events;
- Support team member to handle contest result.
- University degree;
- Computer skill, agile, organized skill;
- Microsoft Office, internet;
- High discipline person, willing to listen & learn, joyful.
8. Internal Audit (Quantity: 02)
- In a professional and independence manner, conduct the assigned office audit and theme audit as per the agreed check list/program. Ensure the well co-ordination and the effectiveness of the audit method to enhance the internal control and the compliance with internal rules/regulations;
- Prepare the audit reports. Ensure all findings have proper supporting documents and filed;
- Perform follow-up checking to close the issues. Ensure filling proper supporting documents;
- Ensure the proper filling of audit working papers, reports.
- University degree in Finance, Accounting, Banking, Insurance;
- Experience in life insurance industry and knowledge in Operation/ Agency/ Finance is preferred;
- Influent in English;
- Sense of audit risk and risk perception;
- Good in planning, reporting and communication skill;
- 9. Claim INVESTIGATOR (Quantity: 03)
- Investigate and collect related info of claim cases in North and Central North areas, assigned by Claim Head and follow the instruction from Claim department in Head office. To report on time and in details to provide efficiency in claim assessment and decision;
- Record, archive and keep confidentially all pieces of claims’ and customers’ info in a proper manner.
- University graduation;
- Basic knowledge of law, medical, insurance;
- Having experience in social relationship.
10. IT _ Application Development (Quantity: 05)
- Analyze the business specs / technical specs of the assigned projects to develop the systems which meet requirement and timing;
- Support the team leader on technical analysis to meet user requirements as well as support co-worker on technical issues to complete the assigned projects / tasks on timely manner;
- Investigate and answer daily enquiries on systems functional as well as problem encountered;
- In charge of function test on enhancements / new projects under responsibility to ensure developed modules are matched with business specs;
- Assist users/team leader on building test scripts to cover all test cases.
- University Graduate, major in Information Technology;
- English certificate at least level B;
- IT technical analysis and programming: at least 1 – 2 years;
- Programming skill;
- Communication skill;
- Analysis skill.
11. Policy Services (PS) (Quantity: 05)
- Receive and handle with assigned duties accurately, timely and in good customer services manners for:
- Policy alterations and reinstatement;
- Policy valuations;
- Regularly follow up pending report to make sure the client’s request to be processed appropriately;
- Stay current and proficient with workflow, latest forms, computer system, application and department goal;
- Participates actively in development of PS procedure/special project effectively and timely;
- Other jobs as delegated by Head of PS.
- Bachelor degree;
- Very good communication skills;
- Proficient in Microsoft office and excel;
- Ability to learn all current company operating systems needs to perform the job.
12. Customer Care (Quantity: 10 _ Nationwide)
- To be responsible for responding and/or coordinating with the concerned departments to respond customer’s enquiries & complaints relating to insurance policies timely, accurately and with courtesy;
- Follow up and make sure that the customer’s enquiries & complaints are settled in accordance with the company’s relative guidelines and with standard TAT;
- To be responsible for recommending measures to improve company’s quality of customer services based on her daily work;
- Take care of other tasks and/or participate in projects that may be assigned from time to time.
- University or College Degree;
- Intermediate English language skill;
- MS Office skill is a must;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Good in work organizing skill;
- Customer service skill;
- Ability to work under high pressure.
- 13. Business Development (Quantity: 10 _ Nationwide)
- Manage Sales Location to achieve the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs);
- Be responsible for ethical, compliance and misconduct matters relating to Sales Location.
- Manage daily operation of the Sales Office in the Block to ensure to maintain professional office environment and cost effectiveness;
- Responsible for training the FFS courses / Rookies / Agency Leaders.
- University Graduate;
- At least working as BM level in life insurance industry or have experience to management;
- Experience in sales management;
- Experience in sales training;
- Strong written and oral English skills;
- Ability to use common Office Computer applications.
14. Agency Training (Quantity: 10 _ Nationwide)
- To deliver training courses to Financial Consultant (FC) to comply with training plan and procedure so that they get skills and knowledge;
- To support BDRH in planning & organizing all training courses & sales activities for agency force to achieve sales objectives, especially Rookie Active Ratio in recruitment;
- To co-ordinate with ATL in designing & upgrading various training courses to meet agency force needs.
- University degree or above;
- Relevant international life insurance diploma/certificate is preferred;
- Practical experience as trainer, teacher, seller;
- Good training & presentation skill;
- Good communication skill both in Vietnamese & English.
If you are interested in career opportunities at Dai-ichi Life Vietnam, please send us your Resume and application form attached to: firstname.lastname@example.org