POSITION: Financial Analyst
REPORTS TO: FP & A Manager
LOCATION: Lot E01 Trung Tam Road, Long Hau IP, Can Giuoc, Long An, Vietnam
ABOUT AVERY DENNISON CORPORATION
Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY) is a global leader in pressure-sensitive and functional materials and labeling solutions for the retail apparel market. The company’s applications and technologies are an integral part of products used in every major industry. With operations in more than 50 countries and more than 25,000 employees worldwide, Avery Dennison serves customers in the consumer packaging, graphical display, logistics, apparel, industrial and healthcare industries.
Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company reported sales of $6.1 billion in 2016. Learn more at www.averydennison.com
ABOUT AVERY DENNISON RBIS
Avery Dennison RBIS, a global leader in apparel and footwear industry solutions, is a $1.6 billion division of Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY). Avery Dennison RBIS provides intelligent creative and sustainable solutions that elevate brands and accelerate performance throughout the global retail supply chain. We elevate brands through graphic tickets, tags and labels, embellishments and packaging solutions that enhance consumer appeal. We accelerate performance through RFID enabled inventory and loss prevention solutions, price management, global compliance, and brand security solutions.
Based in Westborough, Massachusetts Avery Dennison RBIS responsibly serves the global marketplace with operations in 115 locations, 50 countries, across 6 continents. For more information, visit www.rbis.averydennison.com.
ABOUT YOUR ROLE:
Analyzes financial status by collecting, monitoring, and studying data; recommending actions.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Support and assist in the close process. Complete analysis, prepare journal entries and analyze information for accuracy and completeness. Input into the system.
- Research and provide financial and business related analyses to assess the impact of various corporate projects and transactions.
- Conduct analyses and research in such areas as financial and expense performance, rate of return, depreciation, working capital and investment.
- Support and assist in the AOP process. Coordinate preparation of cost center budgets. Input data into planning systems.
- Provide financial analysis and support in the AFE (Authorization for Expenditure) process and the strategic plan.
- Prepare forecasts and analyze trends in manufacturing, sales, finance, general business conditions and other related areas.
- For assigned projects; prepare detail of work plan and schedule, complete detailed analysis and research, identify options, prepare reports for management and recommend action or change.
- Assist in preparing economic/financial research and analysis for use in the development of business strategies and tactics.
- Price and cost analysis to support for management in decision making.
WHAT WE WILL BE LOOKING FOR IN YOU:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Finance or related field.
- 1-3 years finance or related experience.
- Proficiently using computers and related software
- ERP system (Oracle/HFM is preferable)
- Ability to conduct research, prepare comprehensive reports and present complex financial and statistical information in a clear
- Ability to work well with all levels of management and employees
- Good business sense, strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Fluent in English
HOW TO APPLY:
- Interest candidate please send your updated CV to email@example.com for further process.