Căn cứ vào chức năng, nhiệm vụ và chương trình hoạt động của Trung tâm Hỗ trợ sinh viên năm 2019, nhằm hỗ trợ sinh viên tìm được việc làm phù hợp với chuyên ngành, Trung tâm Hỗ trợ sinh viên phối hợp với Công ty TNHH Bảo hiểm Chubb Việt Nam đăng tin tuyển dụng như sau:
About Chubb in Vietnam
Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence, superior claims handling expertise and local operations globally. Parent company Chubb Limited is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: CB) and is a component of the S&P 500 index. Chubb maintains executive offices in Zurich, New York, London and other locations, and employs approximately 31,000 people worldwide.
Chubb has both general insurance and life insurance operations in Vietnam. Its general insurance operation in Vietnam (Chubb Insurance Vietnam Co., Ltd.) offers specialized and customized coverages for Property, Casualty, Marine, Financial Lines, Energy & Utilities, as well as Accident & Health. Chubb in Vietnam leverages global expertise and local acumen to tailor solutions to mitigate clients’ risks. In addition, the company focuses on building strong relationships with clients by offering responsive service, developing innovative products and providing market leadership built on financial strength.
More information can be found at www.Chubb.com/vn
Overall Key Position Objective
- This position will principally be responsible to support the development of the Travel Business through Ecommerce channel in Vietnam.
- This includes building up the strategy and action plan, setting up business capability and Partner network across the Country, under the direction of the Vietnam Head of Accident & Health (A&H) and Head of Property & Casualty (P&C).
Major Duties and Responsibilities
Supporting Business Team on below tasks:
- Support all Business Departments (BDs) to prepare the sales and statistic presentations to Partners
- Support all BDs to prepare the quotation slips to Partners/ Clients
- Liaise with BDs and Regional Travel team, communication, legal counsel to develop the content about Chubb and Chubb Products in Partners websites.
- Liaise with BDs and Operation team to deploy and implement the Insurance Products tests in UAT and “Live” Environments for all A&H distribution Channels if applied.
- Liaise with UW/ Product Development to support on policy wording draft and products comparison.
- Coordinate with other functional departments amongst Chubb Vietnam and Regional teams to standardize Ecommerce sales management’s best practices applicable for each business partner and each campaign.
- Develop and maintain positive and substantive dialogues with business partners and own internal products and operations (if any)
- Other works/ Special Projects to be assigned from time to time from Head of A&H and Head of P&C.
- Other works to be assigned from time to time
Education: Under-graduated or Graduated Student majoring in Business, Trading or Marketing
Desirable Background and Experience: Nil
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and organize information systematically;
- Ability to multi-task, handle pressure and resolve problems;
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and successfully execute objectives with minimal supervision;
- Ability to operate to tight schedules and deadlines;
- Pro-active and results oriented with a drive to succeed and achieve tasks;
- Technical competence with software packages including MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint;
- Excellent writing, interpersonal and communication skills. Good written and spoken English and Vietnamese is essential;
- Good communication skills;
- Excellent time management skills.
|Chubb Insurance Vietnam Co. Ltd.
8/F, 9 Dinh Tien Hoang St., Dakao Ward, District 1,
Tel: +84 28 3910 7227 – Ext 7226
|Ms. Tran Mai Huong – HR Manager|
Để cập nhật những tin tức mới nhất về học bổng, việc làm – thực tập, các khóa đào tạo kỹ năng cho sinh viên, các bạn có thể truy cập website Trung tâm Hỗ trợ sinh viên. Hoặc liên hệ:
- Trung tâm Hỗ trợ sinh viên
- Phòng B0.14 – 279 Nguyễn Tri Phương – P.5 – Q.10 – Tp. Hồ Chí Minh (Bên cạnh căn tin)
- Số điện thoại: 028 – 3855.1777
- Email: email@example.com
- Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/TTHTSV.UEH/
Publish by: Nguyễn Minh Lộc